Sunday, November 20, 2011

Authentic people blog party!

hi! i'm rebecca. im thirteen years old. im a christian. im hyper and crazy!. I dont have very many good pictures of me (that is like the only recent one i have). i have five siblings. i spend way to much time online. So now that you know a little bit about me i'm going to answer Abigail's questions. :)
1} What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
i make friends with boys before i make friends with girls and i like playing tackle football
2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
  Definitely narnia!
3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
Our mac computer 
4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
Tangled or beauty and the beast
5} What is your favorite household chore?
I dont really like chores but probably the one that is the shortest & easiest would be cleaning the living room

6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?

I dont really go to starbucks but i LOVE coffee and i normally get it at kwik trip and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the white chocolate carmel!!!
7} What is your favorite pizza topping? 
pepperoni!!! i also like just cheese
8} Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles!!
9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite? 
YES!!! i like board games and my favorite would probably be Ticket to ride or life - twist and turns, I love wii games and computer games
13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell? 
who on earth is that!?
14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
wood floors they are the easiest to clean and when you spray pledge on them they are fun!!
15} If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
My dslr camera
16} What's your favorite condiment?
salt,ketchup
17} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)? 
i dont think so
18} What was the last thing that made you laugh? 
my friend emilie
19} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head? 
Christmas songs!!!









4 comments:

  1. This was a fun read :) My name's Raechel - I'm also participating in the blog party :)
    God bless ye!
    Sinceriously, (<----love this sign-off. :D)
    Raechel
    godspeculiartreasurerae.wordpress.come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you know the first question you answered, reminded me of me!!! I do the same thing! Most of my friends are boys! XD
    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and leaving me a comment! :)
    Hehe, yeah, I know what you mean! And the computer is probably one of my favourite items besides my Bible, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yay for Christmas music! Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, I'm allowing myself to listen to it. (: Tangled is awesome, as is Narnia. (I'll go with you, k?)

    ReplyDelete